Operator services can be extremely helpful for your conference call and for your team. These services can help in a number of ways. An operator service can help you set up or install your conference call service efficiently and correctly. Such services can also be available throughout the usage of your conference call service, so that if you have a question at any time or you are experiencing errors, you can phone in your operator service and receive help. Another useful thing that your team can use operator services for, is during conference calls, otherwise known as Operator Assisted Conference calls. Operator assisted conference calls are audio conferencing events monitored and managed by a live operator. Also known as attended audio conferencing, this conference call service provides better meeting management for large events with enhanced control and productivity. Here is how you can use this innovative live operative service.
1) To help with your calling capacity: Operator assisted calls can help facilitate and organize a larger audience, such as global conferences or company informational sessions (employee training, etc.) This service provides organization and flexibility for your company.
2) Professionalism: Operators can formally introduce speakers and important guests, announce the call agenda and offer assistance to those who need it upon entering or dialing into the conference calls. As a leader of a conference call, having the operator announce you as well as important leaders of the conference call can bring a more professional energy to your virtual meeting.
3) Security: Having an operator guide and assist your conference call can not only help with the flow inside of your conference call, but it can also help with the flow outside of it as well. By creating a participant list beforehand, an operator can manually validate attendees by requesting a confirmation number or the hosts’ name. Operators can also remove unwanted guests during the event to protect sensitive or private information.
4) Question and Answer: If you are hosting a large scale conference call, the question and answer portion of the call can often get confusing and overwhelming. If you are utilizing an operator assisted conference call service, an operator can make this experience a lot better for you and your participants. By utilizing an audio console as well as an operator, the question and answer portion of your call can be quick and effective.
5) After the Event: An operator can also monitor the polling session near the end of your call, as well as send a copy of the participant list to leaders for review. Your conference call can also be recorded live and used to create a post conference dial-in access service for those who couldn’t make the live event. An operator can assist you with creating this extension, as well as have a transcription service create a written record for you and your team.
Operator services can help make your conference call service easy and hassle free. Operators assisting in your conference calls can help you and your team every step of the way, to ensure that there are no mishaps or discrepancies. Utilize this helpful service today to maximize your efficiency and improve your conference call!